Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site.
Before you use this website, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us by email, or call us on 01273 777503 / 01273 774977. Calls to our head office may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Other applicable terms
- Our Disclaimer and Copyright Notice
The Disclaimer and Copyright Notice explains your use of the information on this Website.
- Terms of Supply
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms of Supply will apply to the sales.
Conditions – means these terms and conditions
Users – means the users of the Website collectively
Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
We/us – means Aderans UK Ltd (trading as Trendco)
Website – means the website located at wigforwomen.org.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your session and to identify your computer
United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
You – means a user of this Website.
Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and use of the website by you must be done strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.